Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Townhome

Last week I had the opportunity to decorate a town home for a new client. Her name is Kelli and she is just adorable! She bought it 5 years ago and never did to much to it. So while she was out of town I went in and basically did her entire home. It was so much fun and I loved how it turned out. Thanks so much Kelli!

BEFORE



AFTER


 BEFORE
AFTER


 BEFORE
 AFTER
 BEFORE
 AFTER
BEFORE


 AFTER
 BEFORE
 AFTER
(Yes we need a new cable cord!)

BEFORE
 AFTER
I just love this room
BEFORE
 AFTER

BEFORE

 AFTER
(When you have a bath tub that is too tall for a shower curtain use drapes!)
BEFORE
(These next two rooms were things she already had around her house and I just re-arranged and put everything in different places.)
 AFTER
BEFORE
 AFTER
BEFORE
 AFTER
Kelli Thank you so much for letting me have so much fun in your house! I will end with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment